Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Discover......... Seku. Look Book.

Hello everyone!!! It's been too long since I put up a post. Been sooooo busy with work. I hope to do better. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue soon. I just want to share a new discovery with you. Seku is a young designer whose style I am really loving. Clothes for the young and young at heart.

Hear her: sEKu is a fashion brand that exudes fun, ease and affordability. It provides unique and quirky fashion for individuals who enjoy being different and do not live by fashion rules. sEKu encourages individuality by making available one-off pieces at affordable prices. you can shop sEKu at www.jumia.com.ng. you get free delivery to your doorstep anywhere you are in Nigeria!

So check out her work for yourself. I hope you like it. Take care of yourself and I hope to be back soon. Stay fabulous.

No comments: