Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ankara Dress Outfit Of The Day.

Hello everybody!!! I was on my way to church, this morning, and decided to take a quick outfit of the day photograph. It's a simple dress that is ideal for most churches in Nigeria. It can be dressed up or down, depending on how you accesorise it. I accessorised it with wooden bangles that I got from a mall in Abuja some years ago. The fact that they are made of wood makes the outfit a little less 'serious'. The dressiness comes from the black and gold shoes with the gold bag. The shoe was a gift and the bag was from Debbenhams about 2 years ago. The dress is from my clothing line

I hope that this gives you ideas on how to wear your Ankara dresses to church or semi formal events. Enjoy a great week ahead and remain fabulous.

No comments: