Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Outfit Of The Day.

Hello everyone!!! I trust that the week is going well, so far. I just want to do a quick outfit of the day post. I have to admit that I took the picture a few weeks ago and am just getting round to posting it. But then, I guess better late than never.

The dress is just a simple, classic linen dress with Ankara details (an Ajiri Avae dress) that I dressed up with high heels, clutch bag and a cocktail ring. It can be worn casually as well, with ballet flats or sandals and and an everyday bag. Such a versatile piece of clothing. I hope this look inspires you to add more Ankara flavour to your wardrobe. Remain fabulous, dolls!!!

P.S. Have you liked my facebook page yet? If not, hop over right now to be part of my community. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ajiris-Style/229050093848224.

2 comments:

Vosah said...

i love this outfit

style is....... said...

Thank you, darling!!! It's part of my upcoming collection. You can order your's today.